[resolved] Blank page with "pageok" on second domain?

[resolved] Blank page with "pageok" on second domain?



Pretty certain I followed all the steps... place in my information processing address, pointed my new domain's A record to the server information processing address.

I'm mistreatment GoDaddy. Some have noted that they often do things slightly otherwise than different places?

There appear to be 2 things I "can do" there. however i do not recognize if they are equivalent. One is to "Forward" the ranking domain to my server information processing. the opposite is to use their new Domain Manager to seem at and edit the DNS Zone. In there there is associate A record. with associate @ next to that.

I've tried each ways in which, however thus far to no avail. Whenever I try and load my second domain it looks to either show the information processing address within the URL bar and show "pageok" OR show the domain within the URL bar and show a totally white page with nothing on that within the main pane of the browser. Neither of that being optimum.

I'm pretty certain I've got things started right, I've got the information processing listed within the right place, I've set the new domain to be primary instead of the subfolder of the new web site.

Added sunrise.php to the wp-content folder, changed wp-config.php, modified .htaccess

Not sure what i am missing. Fairly new domain names, even newer to WP letter of the alphabet Domain Mapping plugin & MultiSite typically. simply started acting on it tonight. reasonably astounded I got it ninetieth of the manner there w/o breaking something too badly.

Main web site still works. unsure American state new web site does not.

Also, might not have waited long enough for A record to update or for forwarding to update. tho' i feel forwarding updated pretty quickly.

But, I took off forwarding and instead changed the A record to purpose to the server information processing. As, i feel this can be the proper thanks to do it?

Any thoughts? Or purpose ME to a thread wherever this has been restricted already. i am on WP three.5.1 & WP letter of the alphabet DM zero.4.5.2, just in case it matters?

Any facilitate appreciated. It's in all probability one thing simple/stupid i am commanding...

Oh, and simply just in case it absolutely was one thing that easy, yes, i attempted setting to default theme. I've created a rudimentary menu & a handful pages. Set the menu to the first navigation, set the default homepage to at least one of the static pages. however still nothing is appearance, apart from white screen or pageok.

Thx!

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-mu-domain-mapping/

wdcfawqafwef